GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Bovine Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Agilent’s Bovine Gene Expression Microarray provides investigators with comprehensive gene expression insight into the fully sequenced cow genome. This array was designed in collaboration with ViaLactia, the majority of probe target sequences were extensively curated by expert biologists and contain dense functional annotation derived from their human orthologues.
- 43,803 bovine probes represented
- Content sourced from RefSeq, UniGene and Btau 2.1
- Available in two Design IDs as version 1 and version 2
- 4 X 44K slide formats printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview