GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Maize Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Agilent’s Maize Gene Expression Microarray provides investigators with unique insight into corn gene expression. This microarray enables the study gene expression profiling and was created in collaboration with Dr. Walbot’s Laboratory at Stanford University.
- 21,000 Maize probes represented, replicated twice
- Content sourced from RefSeq and GenBank
- 4 x 44K slide format printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview