GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Human Whole Genome Array - Agilent Platform
- 41,000+ rat genes and transcripts represented, all with public domain annotations
- Enriched content sourced from RefSeq, Ensembl, UCSC Goldenpath, Unigene, and GenBank databases
- Over 70% of the represented probes are validated by Agilent's laboratory validation process
- Sequence orientation, accuracy, and clustering assembly classification validated with Rat genome Build rn3
- 4 X 44K slide formats printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview