GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Comprehensive transcriptome coverage
Baker's or budding yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae microarray.
- 15,208 S. cerevisiae (S288C strain) ORFs represented
- Content sourced from the Saccharomyces Genome Database ORF list
- Available in 2 formats: 4x44K (V1) and 8x15K (V2)
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview